Bill and his team are going to start using the Kit Material Logistics functionality in MORK. They have been relying on All Scheduled items report.
Here are a few things we would like to revise (For the most part the first ones are most important and the last are wish list):
· What would it take to allow the information entered manually to stay with the course if it id deleted from the schedule and added back in?
· The Book Quantity Projected doesn’t add Series participants to the individual workshop participants. Can these be added?
· Have an indicator that something was deleted – perhaps a grayed out version stays until rescheduled?
· Could Ad-Hoc entries be made to MORk and shown here – example: “Send 2 minitab books to Nice-Pak” – not related to a course or project?
· Add a “show time blocks” check box to display them\hide them
· Multi-day events – can day 1 information be copied to the 2nd, 3rd days, etc
· Printing – there are a couple of format issues to work through with Bill.
Jon P. Coy, PE